REGIS-TR at a glance
REGIS-TR is a European Trade Repository which enables market participants to report derivative trades as required under:
- Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4th July 2012 on OTC derivatives, central counterparties and trade repositories (referred to as “EMIR”),
- Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency (referred to as “REMIT”),
- The Swiss Stromversorgungsverordnung (referred to as “StromVV”)
REGIS-TR is located in Luxembourg and is primarily supervised by the European Securities and Markets Authority (referred to as “ESMA”). It is also approved by the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (referred to as "ACER") as Reporting Mechanism ("RRM") in order to offer REMIT/StromVV reporting services.
Today, REGIS-TR counts approximately, 1,500 individual account holding customers, both financial and non-financial, across its EMIR, REMIT and StromVV regulatory reporting services.
Key characteristics of REGIS-TR
- European provider, fully compliant with EMIR
- Co-owned by two securities services infrastructures, providing services from Luxembourg
- One-stop-shop for the reporting of all types of instruments
- Flexible access for all types of counterparties (financial and non-financial entities)
- Competitive pricing allowing full price transparency and predictability